Paul White has consulted with corporations and not-for-profit organizations in Canada, the U.S.A., Europe (Eastern and Western), Russia, Armenia, Serbia, Kazakhstan and Australia. He has traveled to over 60 countries and has conducted project work in 24 countries.
Commencing his career as an industrial engineer concerned with productivity and performance improvement, Paul has since focused on assisting clients in their development of a business strategy and addressing corporate innovation issues.
Paul has had extensive industry and management consulting experience with the following organizations:
- Managing Director, Hatch; an international consulting engineering company headquartered in Mississauga, Canada. As the Founder, Gerry Hatch, left a legacy of innovation.
- President of Arthur D. Little Canada Ltd., at the time the oldest management and technology consulting company in the world, headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- Partner and Director of Currie, Coopers and Lybrand (previously known as Urwick, Currie & Partners).
Early in his career he worked for IBM and Massey Ferguson in Canada and in the U.S.A, and with Metropolitan-Vickers Ltd. in Manchester, England. He was awarded scholarships for study in the U.K. and at the University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada.
Paul’s professional experience has also included the following positions:
- President of the Institute of Management Consultants of Canada,
- President of the Ontario Institute of Management Consultants,
- Governor-General designate with the Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario,
- Volunteer work with a Canadian international organization of executives – CESO – serving clients abroad in Russia, Serbia and Armenia, and
- service, as a Board Director, on a number of not-for-profit organizations engaged in the arts and social services and more recently worked with the aboriginal community in Canada.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Certified Management Consultants of Ontario and holds the following academic and professional qualifications; B. Sc., M.B.A., P. Eng., FCMC. He is a graduate of the University of Manitoba, the University of Western Ontario, and a diploma course at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
White & Partners is an independent management consulting organization specializing in business strategy and innovation. Partners, whose biographies are set out under ‘Partners’ are; Peter Farwell, FCA, CFA, Independent consultant, Canada, Dr. Antonio Arcienaga, National University of Lomas de Zamora, Argentina, Lic. Conrado Gonzales, Foro do Cienca y Technologia para la Produccion, Argentina, Joaquim Vila, IESE Business School, University of Navarra, Spain, and Bernat Recasens Vert, easycrit, Barcelona – Girona, Spain.