Worksheets to help DIY
Worksheets are provided so that readers may describe their corporation’s culture using 25 Factors. Here you will find the following worksheets;
- new IT initiatives? Better understand your corporation’s climate and acceptance of new IT initiatives. Test for tolerance, communications/collaboration, fiscal responsibility, delegation and decentralization, rewards and recognition, and reputation. IT change management worksheet for top management.
- get an idea of structures which enable innovation. Worksheet framework by W&P, example is from a Netherlands-based company, DSM, which has managed many transitions over its history. Structures which enable innovation.
- our ‘Essential Components for Innovation Management’ is set out as a checklist. Framework checklist. Use to see how your company is performing.
- find your starting point by describing your corporation’s culture in three themes; 1. leadership, 2. idea generation and realization, and 3. organization and management of day-to-day affairs. Find your starting point,
- a decision tree to illustrate the many factors which contribute to innovation. Enter the maize!
- compare your corporate condition with an ‘Ideal’ profile as constructed by W&P and a second benchmark – the BofB (Best of Breed) – based on our research of highly-innovative companies. Download Worksheet for your ‘Ideal’.
- Four themes which encourage innovation [1. motivation, 2. communication, 3. tolerance, 4. sound enterprise economics]; all themes Download. More on Download motivation. More on Download communication. More on Download tolerance. More on Download sound enterprise economics. Make a ‘T-shirt’.