Download Innovation Best Practices a chart for a quick view of how results from the on-line survey can be categorized into three ‘input’ themes.
As ‘inputs’ – think of these ‘inputs’ as making investments, taking the time and effort into creating or sustaining entrepreneurship and innovation through;
- providing leadership,
- effectively organizing and managing day-to-day affairs, and
- spurring idea generation and realization.
As outcomes – note what is happening in your organization; i.e. the ‘Reality’ of your situation.
- There is a tradition of innovation (F#22) or not.
- Innovation is increasing (F#24) or decreasing.
- Innovators stay with the organization (F#21) or not.
How does your organization fare?
A set of 25 questions – called Factors – provides you with a report on your organization’s innovation management practices. Get your ‘Score’ by entering your opinion on your organization’s policies and management practices which encourage, or discourage, entrepreneurship and innovation.
For more information on the methodology please download Scoring methodology explained.