Reports identify innovation management practices and ideas in use by idea-intensive, highly-successful companies. Your source for practical ideas.
Understand the climate for innovation in your own organization. Register your opinion and receive your own customized report and your score! Modify at will. Helps focus ideas and solutions!
Climate for innovation; highlights and new!
- Financial services (banking) industry. Measure your climate for innovation. Innovation management Segregated results. Looking for the source of ideas!
- India manufacturing. Registrant 311 reports on the climate for innovation. India’s manufacturing sector has a long way to go.
- Attention Canadian bankers (banking). The first three bankers (after December 15th) who complete the online survey will receive a free customized report from CIO. Try it out. Answering the questions.
Data from the online survey
- Registrants to the online survey from Canada and the U.S.A. are mostly aligned in their opinion on the management practices which create a great climate for innovation.
- Measuring, the climate for innovation. Its in the numbers!
- Forty seven (47%) percent of registrants to the on-line survey state that their organization’s innovation is increasing! Try the survey and join the crowd!
- Gender issues. Male versus female opinion. Delegation is equally important to both.
- Registrants validate CIO’s rating of 3M.
NEW!! AI and its impact on Jobs. April, 2020.
- Intrapreneurs need greater recognition; Article by Harvey Schachter.
- Samsung’s innovation management practices. Time to innovate?
- Envisioning to create innovation breakthroughs
- A CEO Manifesto for managing innovation. A focus on research and development.
- McKinsey underplays the role of ‘a supporting culture. CIO believes it is an essential element and not just ‘underlying’! ‘Making sense of corporate culture.
A tribute, courtesy the Globe and Mail, to Clayton Christensen
Amazon’s secret sauce! Not so secret anymore
- Book takeaways; Detontate, by Tuff, Goldbach. How Google Works by Schmidt, Rosenberg, Eagle. Leonardo da Vinci, by Isaacson. The Everything Store by Stone.